Rehearsal Feedback Toolkit
5 Templates to make it easy to get + give useful feedback to speakers.
With these 5 templates you’ll be able to:
- Invite the right people to watch you practice your speech.
- Ask for the type of feedback you need.
- Be in control.
- Get comments that you can really use!
- Feel organized & ready to make the right adjustments.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- People who give presentations and
- People who provide feedback to People who give presentations
WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
– Pick the right people to ask for feedback from.
– Clearly ask for type of feedback you need
– Set boundaries & establish a format to receiving feedback that makes you feel safe and prepared for possible criticism.
– Easy to Use Checklist for providing quick feedback
– Format to organize feedback notes
WHAT FORMAT IS THIS ITEM?
The Rehearsal Feedback Toolkit is a 21 page PDF you download after purchase.
HOW EASY IS IT TO USE?
You’ll be up and running in 10 minutes after getting these tools in your hands.
WHAT ARE THE TEMPLATES (“TOOLS”)?
- FEEDBACK FILTER QUIZ: Are you picking the right person to get feedback from?
- “WHAT I NEED FROM YOU” FORM: Use this form to clearly identify & ask for the TYPE of feedback you’d like!
- RULES & GUIDELINES CHECKLIST: Use this checklist to set up clear expectations for your rehearsal and everyone invited to observe.
- COMMENT GENERATOR CHEAT SHEET: Give this Feedback Idea Generator to the person watching you to let them focus on your performance rather than “the right words.”
- NOTES TEMPLATE: Have a defined process. This Notes Template keeps feedback tidy and organized.
Due to the nature of Theater Thinking products (non-tangible digital goods), it is not possible to “return” the product therefore we DO NOT offer refund or exchange after purchase is made. If you are having any issue with the file or have any questions, please email email@example.com, & I will do my best to resolve the problem.