Do you warm up your voice, body, or mind before you speak?If you're not, you should!
Watch this video to learn more...
Clear & energized communication has the power to advance your ideas and career.....and it starts before you ever open your mouth
Being persuasive, inspiring, compelling, or even helpful ...requires you to be have a performance strategy. It should start with getting all your tools* sharpened and ready to perform. (*By tools, I mean your voice, body, and imagination.)
Speaker Warm-Up Party is your complete guide for warming up before you speak... so you get ALL THE BENEFITS of warming-up ASAP, such as:
- Your voice will sound stronger
- Your articulation will become more clear and crisp
- You'll be easier to understand
- You strengthen your speech muscles, so you'll be able to talk longer without vocal fatigue
- Loosen your joints for more flexibility in your performance
- Increase blood flow to your muscles. That means less stress on joints and tendons
- Reduce the likelihood of acute injury
- Give yourself time to prepare mentally for your performance so you enjoy speaking more
- Less soreness or stiffness later
- Think creatively
- Be present in the moment
- Be in a better mood
- Be better focus
- Be grounded and have less "shifty" feet
- Make a stronger first impression
Developing your speaking & performance skills will make a big difference as you build your empire...
“The 'Speaker Warm-Up Party' Course was my first exposure to voice training and Lindsay made it fun and engaging. I love how the audio sessions are short and to the point. My favorite part was the imagination warm-up. It got me 'out of my fear' the most--so I had something else to focus on. The bonus summary sheets at the end of the digital textbook are an awesome quick resource too! Loved it! It's a great course!”
I make it fun.
Hey! I’m Lindsay,
I'm a speaking and performance coach and consultant.
I help leaders and their teams to experiment with storytelling, their delivery, and nurturing a more collaborative communication culture that helps their ideas to reach farther and make valuable impact--with techniques rooted in improv and drama.
I’ve personally worked with hundreds of individuals both young and old. I've have learned there are a lot of shortcuts and misconceptions when it comes to presenting information to an audience. There are people doing an AWESOME job and reaping the benefits, and people who are straight up missing out. You cannot afford to miss out!
So, that's me... Let's chat about you!
- That you have an awesome, important message, content or product to share (RIGHT?!)
- That people would just LOVE to be exposed to what it is you’re trying to share with them
- That to build share what you’ve learned requires some intentional effort when you speak about it
- That being able to connect with others through speaking will make you more money, open more doors, and help you find more success
YOU DON’T KNOW
- How to go about being a better speaker
- If you can make a sustained effort to be excellent at communication
- How to get people engaged with what you have to say--so you’re not just another forgettable voice as they munch on free snacks
- If mastering your performance techniques is worth it (hint, it TOTALLY is)
You've got what it takes— Just do it already.
Holy Moly, Lindsay.... Just let me buy the audio course!I want to start getting the benefits of warming-up today!
6 Audio Sessions
Because these were designed to be listened to while literally are warming up...they are audio MP3 files that you can download onto your phone!