Your Energy is Contagious
Deliver audience-focused presentations and communications that persuade and motivate your listeners to take action.
What you say matters... but how you say it matters just as much.
I’m Lindsay Weldon.
I’m a speaking & performance coach who helps professionals look and sound like leaders so they...
- Better influence and impact others;
- Send the same message verbally and non-verbally;
- Give listeners the momentum they need to take action; and
- Build meaningful connections with peers, stakeholders, senior level executives, and colleagues in and out of your industry.
I do this through 1:1 coaching and my mini-course, Speaker Warm-Up Party.
Attract loyal followers who will support your vision, causes, and goals.
Grab this FREE RESOURCE:
ARRIVE READY TO PERFORM LIKE A PRO WITH THIS CHECKLIST!
What I can do for you
- Find the performance gold that’s already inside if you. It’s hiding in your brilliant gorgeous body, you just need some help turning it into something interesting to watch....vocalizing it and adding physicality that aligns your words with your big idea.
- Honest, insightful feedback on what you’ve got, and the guidance you need to fix, clean, or snazz up your performance by yourself. (It’s like a doctor checkup, but absolutely no paper robes.)
- Follow-up butt-kicking. Yeah. I’m watching you.
- Coaching, Directing, Consulting, & Dynamic Mom-like support (switching between tough-love + verbal snuggles to reveal your best work).
- I work independently to make your performance way, way, WAY, way better, even if it was already decent.
- Stuck on your weird stage movement (i.e. blocking), storytelling that rambles on forever, or anything that seems boring in your delivery? I’ll crank out some genius options, techniques, or ideas for you to choose from or use as inspiration.
If these services sound right for you, TAKE ACTION! Yes, you. Click here to find out what package you need, and book me.
Lindsay creates an entertaining transformative process for her clients. She integrates 25 years of theater, improvisation, directing, teaching, training, and sheer joy to guide you to the next level...
As a bullied overweight 10 year old, Lindsay's teacher required her to act in a classroom play. She noticed her confidence level rising as she daily faced her fear of failure in front of her harshest critics (external and internal).
After maturing into an adult and earning a college degree in the theatre arts, she realized the advantage her performance skills gave her in all types of presentations, the workplace, in volunteerism, while teaching, public speaking, random interactions, and in building her reputation as a dynamic leader.
Lindsay founded Theater Thinking in 2016. Now, she helps clients to tap into their underutilized performance abilities so they look and sound like memorable leaders.
OK, I’m excited! Now what?
That’s easy. You can learn about how we can work together here.
Dying to know more?Here are four things you might not know about me.
Get my warm-up ritual mini course!
Your delivery has a BIG impact on how an audience hears + understands your message-- and it all starts with a warm up that loosens you up and puts you in a sunny mood.